• LOGIN
    • No products in the cart.

Beta user

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Monte Stewart Monte Stewart 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kupono
    Kupono
    Participant

tried to take navigation course.

Gave me zero times and a line to read

i think I passed

Profile photo of Monte Stewart
    Monte Stewart
    Keymaster

Hey Richard, just in case you haven’t seen my reply elsewhere… sorry I forgot to tell everyone that the course isn’t open yet.  I want to get everyone on even footing first.  All registered and with friends.

Sorry, there’s just so much I’m trying to think about and cover, some of it’s slipping past me.

Perhaps you can sort of see how that could happen.  There’s lots going on here.

What you see on the contest page is also not active.  What you see is a placeholder from a test I did a couple of days ago… but you can kind of see how it will work, only it really will work and that’s how you’ll get points.

Monte

Profile photo of Kupono
    Kupono
    Participant

Yes. I was trying various paths on your site. Not sure how everything is supposed to work. I assumed, as beta user, you wanted us to stubble around and try things and provide feedback.

as you already discovered some issues with activation, I am sure other issues will either appear or things go smooth. Either way I presume you want feedback.

If not and you want us to wait for specific instructions; That is fine too.

Profile photo of DunkyDoc
    DunkyDoc
    Participant

Hi Richard, you got it.  I want and need your feedback.  Also, as you’ll see, the site will encourage a lot of interaction.

Right now, there will be some things that simply aren’t presentable yet.  I had a choice.  Get started with it not being  “ready for prime time.”   Or, wait until I had everything done and start there.

I chose the former because of several timing issues.

I’m working fast and furious to stay ahead.

I’ve accomplished and learned a great deal already with this Beta Launch.  Mostly what not to do.  The thing is with the goal of the site being a social network, that’s not something I can test very easily myself.

Anyway, yes, I definitely want everyone’s feedback.

Profile photo of DunkyDoc
    DunkyDoc
    Participant

Oh, I see I posted that as DunkyDoc.  That’s actually me, Monte.  That is a user I created so that I could test some things as a regular user rather than an administrator.

Sometimes I forget which one I’ve logged in as and find myself commenting as DunkyDoc, when I mean to be commenting as myself.

Profile photo of Kupono
    Kupono
    Participant

Unable to upload photo from ipad

Profile photo of Monte Stewart
    Monte Stewart
    Keymaster

Thanks Richard,  that’s one thing I haven’t checked.

Monte

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advanced Course Search Widget

We at Ukulele Super Stars have a community of enthusiasts

Contact us

Name: InZone Media
Tel: 817-994-7989
Email: monte@ukulelesuperstars.com
Address: Bedford, Tx, 76022

Subscribe From